The packing slip in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are the basic steps:
- Please refer to your packing slip for return information.
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing list with the item. Be sure to keep the top portion of the packing list for your records. If you cannot send your packing list, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
275 River Road
Saint James, NY 11780
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to insure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.